Riverboat TLS Poker Table in Black Speed Cloth and Folding Legs - 152cm
£159.00 Inc VAT and Delivery
This 8 person folding poker table is the compact version of the design that is industry standard for use during poker and gaming tournaments at casinos and other venues around the world. They look great when you are seated at them as the top is a fully fledged professional poker table with a thick padded bumper. Plus the quick setup design of the metal folding legs allows them to be set up in seconds (in quantity if necessary) and taken down when the event is finished. These are high quality folding poker tables and have upgraded features, such as a clear betting line, jumbo sized cupholders, thick and comfortable padded armrest, plus of course its top of the range Suited Speed Cloth Poker Table Baize playing surface. This cloth is the smoothest, softest playing surface available and is scotch guarded so as to be liquid and spill resistant. These folding poker tables are manufactured by Riverboat Gaming, the #1 folding poker tables supplier in the UK.
Chips, cards and drinks not included!
- Top of the range Suited Speed Cloth Baize. This is the fastest, smoothest and most durable poker table cloth available in the world. It is scotch guarded to be water resistant to protect against spillages and will not “ball up” like the standard felt found on some cheaper tables
- Printed betting line to avoid betting confusion and ensure clarity of actions during play
- Extra thick 10cm foam padding for unbeatable comfort at the table when playing
- Extra large 10cm stainless steel cup-holders built into the faux leather bumper (will hold standard pint glass)
- Quick folding metal legs enabling instant set up and take down. Also reduces storage space and facilitates transportation
- Wipe clean high grade faux leather – means that your table will stay looking good for longer
- Part of our superb range of casino and high quality poker tables
- Compact 152cm Casino and Poker Table that seats up to 8 Players
- Durable and sturdy MDF and metal construction